By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

I'm surprised he didn't just accidentally fell out of a window, though

Around the Network

Rough Year for Russian Terrorists.

Prigozhin - Dead
Utkin - Dead
Girkin - Rotting in Jail.

The most shocking thing I’ve seen since that bottlecap I saw littered on the boardwalk this afternoon.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Too late, morons.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 23 August 2023

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:

I'm surprised he didn't just accidentally fell out of a window, though

Well, the window fell with him.

Ryuu96 said:

Rough Year for Russian Terrorists.

(...)
Girkin - Rotting in Jail.

Maybe imprisoning him was just a ruse and actually they secretly recruited him to shoot down another passenger plane...

What a strange way of getting rid of Prigozhin if that was indeed the case, why not arresting him followed by a sham trial and execution? There was definitely a legal case to do so.

Instead, Putin acts like he's some Chinese warlord in the 30s. And if this was done by someone else high up it just shows his weakness.

haxxiy said:

What a strange way of getting rid of Prigozhin if that was indeed the case, why not arresting him followed by a sham trial and execution? There was definitely a legal case to do so.

Instead, Putin acts like he's some Chinese warlord in the 30s. And if this was done by someone else high up it just shows his weakness.

It is funny because this would have been the one time that Putin would have been "justified" in performing a trial as opposed to all the other people he's killed off or imprisoned which were done for absolutely bullshit reasons. I mean, Prigozhin DID mutiny against him, Lol.

But Putin is Putin.

haxxiy said:

I think it would not have sent the message which Putin wanted to send. Putin never missed the occasion to remind that "Russian" should not be defined by people being born within Russia's border but by people's willingness to bow to him.