By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Or else?

Shoigu didn't even do anything when Wagner kidnapped a Russian commander, Lol.

I'm sure Prigozhin will get right on that, looks like we're in for more Shoigu vs Prigozhin.

Also, a desperate move. Russia uses Wagner because it gives them deniability to the horrific shit that Wagner does across the world, Russia can say it wasn't them officially but they wouldn't be able to anymore if they're officially under their command.

Masks off now I guess though, Russia doesn't have to hide how disgusting it is.

Around the Network

As Ukrainian troops assault, Russian forces move reinforcements and fire artillery in response, exposing their positions and defensive strategies. They switch on electronic jamming systems, revealing how this equipment will be used in the fighting.

The Ukrainian military is using what it learns in these assaults to strike Russian artillery positions, said Mr. Samus, softening up defenses for an actual breakthrough battle that will come later. The larger fight "is still ahead of us and where exactly it will be we still don't know."

The main Russian defensive tactic, military analysts have said, is to deploy a thinly manned first line to detect an assault as it is overrun. Behind this line are minefields and then more trenches. Even farther back are reinforcements, which rush forward to counterattack the assaulting troops as they try to cross the minefields.

With Probes of Russian Lines, Ukraine’s Counteroffensive Takes Shape - The New York Times

NSFW: Dead Russian - Another Trench Position Taken.

Blagodatne Taken

Russian 'Tactical Retreat' From Neskuchne.

Kyiv in 3 days keeps upgrading, it's now "lets invite 3 million Chinese soldiers into our country to save our asses"

Yeah, I'm sure China will get right to that, I'm sure saving Russia is high on their list of priorities.

Nice to see Russians practically begging Russia to become a vassal state of China now.

Around the Network

Ryuu96 said:

Or else?

Shoigu didn't even do anything when Wagner kidnapped a Russian commander, Lol.

I'm sure Prigozhin will get right on that, looks like we're in for more Shoigu vs Prigozhin.

Also, a desperate move. Russia uses Wagner because it gives them deniability to the horrific shit that Wagner does across the world, Russia can say it wasn't them officially but they wouldn't be able to anymore if they're officially under their command.

Masks off now I guess though, Russia doesn't have to hide how disgusting it is.

Send the Apache copters to Ukraine. They may not be as fast as F-16s, but they'll be a nightmare for Russian ground forces.

Russia blew up the next dam to stop Ukraine advancing. A much smaller one but still...