By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bethesda Sunsetting the Bethesda.net Launcher & Migrating to Steam

I don't know a single person that actually used the Bethesda.net launcher. So really glad to see Bethesda consolidating in things that aren't needed.

Can't say the same about Battle.net. I don't think there's any chance Microsoft will shut that launcher down.

Around the Network

This is of course, great news. Hopefully MS does the same with Battle.net

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Now Microsoft just needs to buy Epic and things will be truly just again.

Good riddance.

2022 bringing the goods! As a PC gamer this makes me happy.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

They should just enforce Acti releasing their games on Steam again. I don't want Battlenet network being completely dismantled, because I use it for WoW/HotS/Diablo and Starcraft. Last thing I want is to migrate all that shit over to my MS account.

I'm all for having my stuff in one spot, just not under MS.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
Captain_Yuri said:

They should just enforce Acti releasing their games on Steam again. I don't want Battlenet network being completely dismantled, because I use it for WoW/HotS/Diablo and Starcraft. Last thing I want is to migrate all that shit over to my MS account.

I'm all for having my stuff in one spot, just not under MS.

I agree. I don't mind multiple storefronts, but as long as you give players the options of where they can buy their games instead of strong-arming them to your storefront.