By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Wii passes 24 million consoles

The Wii will have passed the 24 million console mark and finish on like 24.2million or so when the sales figures have been posted for the past week. I think XBox only managed a total of 24 million consoles LTD. Wii has passed 24 million in only 17 months.

Around the Network

I guess nobody cares the Wii will hit 24 million milestone?

25 million means something to me. 24 means little. Counting off every million seems something best left to desperate fanboys.

No ofcourse we care, but it is no news. Call me when it hits 50 million =)

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

You're bump post is 12 minutes after your thread starting post.

That's not much time to decide whether nobody cares or not.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

You'll have to wait for the numbers to actually move, then there will probably duplicate threads all around.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

The GC figure was big only because Nintendo had already claimed that if the Wii should sell less in it's life time than the GC, they would consider it a failure.

Wonder if this means they'll stop making Wii's.

The figures look very odd though, I'd guess their monthy demand curve would be matched at 2.4 million on supply.

That would mean they would have to produce 2.6 million each month and over stock to about 4 million within the period of a merchant holiday.

In otherwords that's their supply curve. Unless demand is going up even faster than what I'm seeing. Then I don't know =( Lifes funny.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

It still says 23.89 to me, but I think it is beyond any shadow of a doubt that it'll hit low range 24 million when the next sales batch is posted.
Like Fishy said though; it'd be more fitting to make a 25 million marker thread when the moment comes!

24.76 million is more significant than 24 million. 24 million is arbitrary but 24.76 million signifies the surpassing of the Xbox.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Yeah but Unreal engine 3 wont run on the wii...Epic games boss says the wii is a viru...hold on...wrong topic. Sorry... :)