By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

^I really wanted Kyle Orton to be good when he took them to the playoffs a few years back. I'm glad he is doing something good.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network

So anyone picking the Pats to win tonight ?

brawl4life said:
So anyone picking the Pats to win tonight ?

You know i did BIG BABY!!

Its the end of the first quarter and the PATS are winning 6-0! I knew they were going to win but i actually thought it was gonna be close. I didn't expect them to be blowing them out like this; and its only the first quarter. I expect the PATS to win BIG; 3 points tops.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

Bah this game too hard to watch makes me want to throw up. "better then Elway my ass " !!! Talk about choking 3-4 turnovers in the first half and Pats get the ball after half-time its unwatchable.

Around the Network

D-fense *stomp stomp* D-fense

someone please join me.

currently playing:

^^^Boo Boo !!! damn Donkeys this the last time I pick them to win, I don't even wanna watch the last half probably going to be a blow out for the Pats the way the ponys are playing 5-6 more turnovers.

Update :

Chargers 32 at Saints 37 - looked like a blowout at first, chargers made nice comeback good game .
Raiders 10 at Ravens 29 - Ravens defense dominated
Bills 15 at Dolphins 25 - How bout dem fishys
Chiefs 24 at Jets 28 - damn it was suppose to be a blow out ...kept it too close oh well win a win.
Cardinals 23 at Panthers 27 - Wow thought 4 sure Panthers were gonna get blownout after first half nice comeback.
Buccaneers 9 at Cowboys 13 - Damn Pirates they couldn't pull up the upset :(
Redskins 25 at Lions 17 - Awww they almost had their first win.
Rams 16 at Patriots 23 - No Steven Jackson = lose
Falcons 14 at Eagles 27 - Westbrook plays = win
Browns 23 at Jaguars 17 - Upset wasn't expecting that
Giants 21 at Steelers 14 - great game both team had great defense that kept it close
Seahawks 34 at 49ers 13 - thought the Seachickens sucked...guess 49ers suck worst
Colts at Titans

Bengals 6 at Texans 35 - ass whooping

I like how you have nicknames for every team you hate. You're missing a game, Houston and Cincy. Houston is blowing them out right now.

Falcons were screwed out of their win today. stupid stupid refs been messin up all season. I think they should be fined for all of their mistakes and not the coaches and players. Falcons won 21-20.

currently playing: