By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@brawl

Thanks!

Around the Network
brawl4life said:
Cries :( !!! I need a hug or alot of beers . We played horrible Cowgirls deserve the win .

i'll drink one with u, those dam dolphins. I had a feeling they were going to take one from the Pats this season but I thought it would have been the second time they played each other in the season. We gotta alot of issues to take care of in our bye week, but we'll bounce back. Matt Cassel for President. :)

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

Wow what a game so far ....2 TD by both defense . This might not be a blow out for the chargers after all.

EDIT : Oh god nvm this horrible vintage int Favre back . Fuck !!!

Jets are coming back, but not really. Got the onside kick.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Ok so 3 weeks in. Let's answer some questions. Who's the best quarterback in the NFL right now? Drop a top five but order them.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

Brett did it big today, this Cowboys and Skins game looks exciting too.

currently playing:

Onyxmeth said:

Ok so 3 weeks in. Let's answer some questions. Who's the best quarterback in the NFL right now? Drop a top five but order them.

For week 3 leading up to week 4

1.Jay Cutler 2.Phillip Rivers 3. Donavan McNabb 4. Jake Delhome 5. Tony Homo/Aaron Rogers

Though week 4 games changed alot with the upsets.

week 4

Quick Score Update(with comments ):

Browns 20 at Bengals 12 -Damn Browns decided not to suck
Texans 27 at Jaguars 30 - Jags win in OT
Broncos 19 at Chiefs 33 -WTF happen here?!
Falcons 9 at Panthers 24 - Panthers offense looking very good and balanced
Cardinals 35 at Jets 56 - Not much to say here 6TDs by Favre monster day
49ers 17 at Saints 31 - The good Saints showed up to play.
Packers 21 at Buccaneers 30- Just when I start thinking A-rod going to lead  us to playoffs he goes throw 3int sigh
Vikings at Titans- Damn vikes you were suppose to upset the Titans !
Chargers at Raiders
Bills at Rams
Redskins at Cowboys
Eagles at Bears
Ravens at Steelers

yea where the heck did those chiefs come from and i think its finally safe to say that the bengals season is over. The saints were good though, close race in the nfc south much like the nfc east.

currently playing:

The Redskins are trying to derail the cowboys. 3:30 left and they are in the redzone. O man!

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Hahah how bout them Redskins woot .

Chargers
28 at Raiders 18- Damn the Raiders dominated the first half ,only to screw it up
Bills 31 at Rams 14 - Awww Rams looked like they were going to get their first win to.
Redskins 26 at Cowboys 24 - Pretty good game they stopped Dallas running game