By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Lol was never a falcons fan . Never will be ,even with Vick around I hated them . Nah I rather follow the Cheeseheads since they have 12 League Championships, even the superbowl trophy name after a Packer . Vince Lombardi! First 2 SB winners too .

Around the Network
brawl4life said:
Lol was never a falcons fan . Never will be ,even with Vick around I hated them . Nah I rather follow the Cheeseheads since they have 12 League Championships, even the superbowl trophy name after a Packer . Vince Lombardi! First 2 SB winners too .

NFC Championship is named after George Halas and he started the league.  The Super Bowl is named after Lombardi because they had the best team at the time.  It's a bunch of crap honestly.  Oh, and Chris Chandler took the Falcons to the Super Bowl.  Not dumb ass Vick.  Vick was way overrated. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

tarheel91 said:
senseinobaka said:
I think he said The Carolina beating the Chargers was the biggest upset. Ofocurse, as a Carolina fan I was pleased with that outcome. I have a feeling they will have a playoff year.

Also, it's a shame Tom Brady got injured. I'm sure many will be ecstatic about this. It's just talent hate, Brady is definitely a Historic QB and I hope he gets back out there soon.

More like superbowl year.  Everbody forgets this team went to the Super Bowl and barely lost a few years ago.

I hope they make it to the super bowl. Trust me, I cannot forget that Super Bowl game Carolina vs New England. That was quite possible the greatest Super Bowl this decade, and Carolina losing in the end made me sick to my stomach.

If Carolina makes it to the playoffs I'm positive the will make it to the NFC championship game, more than likely against Dallas (if thats how the divisions work out). However, if Carolins is gonna messup, it will be on that big game, it's just how they are, they fall apart in fourth quater or in the last game. If they win then I'm not sure which AFC team will be but I hope it's New England even sans Brady.

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com

TOM BRADY OUT FOR SEASON!!! Fuck the Patriots! haha thats what they get for going 18-0 then fucking up in the superbowl! hahaha

I am Ted Nugent

Cat Scratch Fever

Ted-Nugent said:
TOM BRADY OUT FOR SEASON!!! Fuck the Patriots! haha thats what they get for going 18-0 then fucking up in the superbowl! hahaha

Its a shame really I wanted to see Favre vs Brady threwout the season :( .Now the Jets are 2point favorites at home next week never thought that would happen.

Anyways Packers vs Vikqueens  and Broncos vs Raiders in a little bit woot !

Around the Network

I hated seeing Tom Brady go down...he's a great QB and I had high hopes for him and Randy Moss again this season. Oh well.

Go Vikings!!!! I hope that Aaron Rodgers wears a mouth piece tonight because Jared Allen is coming for him! :)

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Bears 29-13 BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Packers are going down tonight!!!, Bears will be division champs!!!

It sucks to see Brady go down. I hate him with a passion but hes awesome.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Packers 24 - Vikings 19 WTF up with all these nail biters I like them and all,but its not good for my heart lol . Man this game had a shitload of penalties by each team 20+ . Thank god we stuffed AP that guys scared me when he bust for that long ass run in first quarter . 1-0 baby ! Go Packers !

A-rod looked solid though, he scares me everytime he scrambles for yardage. Threw 2 nice long pass, too bad 1 got called back. Overall solid performance . Was like the Viking pass rush had no effect at all .

I called it Brawl 4 Life. Make Tarvaris Jackson throw and the Packers win. People that are picking the Vikings to be a Super Bowl contender must be looking at a different team then me. I am feeling much more confident in the Bears chances in the division after watching that game. The Packers were like here's a chance to win at the end even though they had it won.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger