By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Expanse Season 6

Anyone else catch this last season? I felt like the series had a bit of a slump in seasons 4 and 5, but 6 was a return to form in my opinion, with the pacing, writing and action almost hitting the highs of the incredible first two seasons.

Around the Network

It felt a bit more rushed than I'd like it to be, especially the last ep but man, it was fantastic overall! It's so lame that we have no idea if this will ever get continued or not as there are more books but overall, an incredible series which ended on a good note. The battles this season have been fap worthy, especially on the the last ep.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:

It felt a bit more rushed than I'd like it to be, especially the last ep but man, it was fantastic overall! It's so lame that we have no idea if this will ever get continued or not as there are more books but overall, an incredible series which ended on a good note. The battles this season have been fap worthy, especially on the the last ep.

Yeah it did feel like they crammed a lot into just 6 episodes, but on the other hand I appreciated that this resulted in faster paced ride than Seasons 4 and 5 with less filler.

And yeah, as far as final seasons go, it was better than most shows get, even most good ones. As a fan, I was left wanting more, but if it had to end, at least it did so on a strong note.