By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - PSA - Don't Update Profile Settings

Ok, thanks for the warning.

Question: does it also happen when changing your avatar? Becuse there's a lot of people that will try to change their X-mas avys for their normal ones.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
JEMC said:

Ok, thanks for the warning.

Question: does it also happen when changing your avatar? Becuse there's a lot of people that will try to change their X-mas avys for their normal ones.

Seems to work fine, it may be localised to the "User Profile" settings.

Thanks for the quick answer.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Ryuu96 said:

Seems to be breaking the forums if you attempt a profile setting update right now, I managed to fix it by closing my entire browser but Machina ain't having much luck with that, Staff have been informed.

Update 1: Got to clear your cookies to fix it.

What part of the user profile are you trying to update when it gives you the error. I made a minor change to my Music section and it passed through.

Signature goes here!

Happened to me I thought the site was just taking a dump for half a day before I could randomly open this thread before it broke again straight after but the cookie resetting worked.