By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Discord management are inept and dumb

I've been reading this over and over again and still can't understand it 

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem

Around the Network

I’m sorry for your loss. Thank you for warning people. I sometimes pick up little jobs moderating discord servers and I haven’t noticed that trick yet. It sounds awful.

Sounds like you have some discord with Discord...

I'll be in the forums all week!

Bristow9091 said:

Out of curiosity, why would you click a mysterious link that a random stranger has posted without knowing anything about them or where the link leads? Isn't one of the first rules of interneting to not click dodgy links? o.O

I always trust the internet, what could go wrong?  And a stranger is just a person you haven't learned the name of yet. Perfectly harmless.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

SegaHeart said:

I was in a server and someone linked another stupid server I was about to report that server , brain damage discord customer support is super low tier it belongs in the bin before I could report the mysterous server they disable my account , saying I did something which I clearly didn't do. I'm always in the hurry looking for memes not knowing which server I joined? discord Ineptude thinks I linked that server? discord is managed by monkey's I never link and server like that shit I was gonna report it but their inane selfs don't do research on ones account hope discord dies for having such a sensitive system. where the employees barely do their job and fix their fucking servers like what other websites started doing which they ask for my ID . but discord is so stupid They never upgraded their service to put an ID system , clowns .

I'm glad your taking this so calmly but just in case I have mailed you some blood pressure pills.

Love always mjk45.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network
DroidKnight said:
Bristow9091 said:

Out of curiosity, why would you click a mysterious link that a random stranger has posted without knowing anything about them or where the link leads? Isn't one of the first rules of interneting to not click dodgy links? o.O

I always trust the internet, what could go wrong?  And a stranger is just a person you haven't learned the name of yet. Perfectly harmless.

Droid I tried to give you more than one like for this but I'm not allowed, the only reason I can think of is Mummy VGhartz think's your suspicious.

Last edited by mjk45 - on 22 December 2021

Bristow9091 said:

How else are people supposed to find me.