By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Battlefield 2042 PS5 & Xbox Series X|S Frame Rate Test

Has someone already made the same thread ? Anyway, from the video, the PS version has a more stable frame rate. 

Both are dynamic 4k resolutions,  maximum of 3840 x 2160 to minimum of 2560 x 1440.

MS owns exclusive marketing rights for this title.

Last edited by Oneeee-Chan!!! - on 28 November 2021

Around the Network

By the way, it's been over a year since the release of Dirt 5 and AC Valhalla. Will the gaming media still make excuses for lack of optimization time and unfinished dev kits?

"Why is this occurring in multiple games? Certain developers have spoken to The Verge and have said that some of the issues stem from the fact that Microsoft only allowed developers to submit games for Xbox Series X certification in June, whereas developers had access to PS5 dev kits far in advance.

So, it appears that this issue is not necessarily a platform issue, but an issue with developers not having ample time to optimize their titles for the Xbox Series X. Microsoft has acknowledged this issue, and promises it is working with developers to solve any complications."

https://www.ign.com/articles/microsoft-working-on-why-ps5-outperforms-xbox-series-x-on-certain-games

you do know that patches afterwards fixed issues right? so the "shade" you try to throw here doesn't even hold any merit

its the ps3 vs 360 all over again only vice versa

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:

you do know that patches afterwards fixed issues right? so the "shade" you try to throw here doesn't even hold any merit

its the ps3 vs 360 all over again only vice versa

Has Dice announced a patch?

Around the Network

Now I know heads are filled with console warring but its common sense

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Yeah, that guy Tom Warren or whatever was a real moron.

kirby007 said:

If you can't tell the difference without needing to run a battery of tests then  I don't give a shit.

Last edited by mjk45 - on 29 November 2021

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

mjk45 said:
kirby007 said:

If you can't tell the difference without needing to running a battery of tests then  I don't give a shit.

There is a big difference in manufacturing cost between the two. Perhaps as much as $100.

One is strongly advertised as the most powerful console and has been considered the best place to play multiplat games.

The other is making a profit, and is crushing it without advertising.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
mjk45 said:

If you can't tell the difference without needing to running a battery of tests then  I don't give a shit.

There is a big difference in manufacturing cost between the two. Perhaps as much as $100.

One is strongly advertised as the most powerful console and has been considered the best place to play multiplat games.

The other is making a profit, and is crushing it without advertising.

I'm not talking about the consoles, but the games anyone with a brain knows that the majority of 3rd party games will run pretty much the same on both, and modern game engines combined with both consoles running pretty much the same tech with minor variations means we will see more of the lets  freeze the frame blow it up and use a pointer to show some texture that appears for a fraction of a sec and will never be noticed by me while I'm trying to play the actual game.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot