By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - DragonBall: The Breakers announced! Very different take on the DragonBall Franchise.

KLAMarine said:
Leynos said:

Why do you have a murderer as an avatar?

Self-defense is not murder.

Self defense my ass. I saw the whole video. No business having a gun. No business outside of his state as a minor. No reason to bring an assault rifle to a riot. He's not the police, not his job.  No business being there. He killed people in cold blood. Baby faced ass is what he is. He's a murdering piece of shit. Cries in the courtroom with a good show,bragged about it in a bar. Poor murderer.

Forgive me mods. I'm leaving the topic now but don't think people should be allowed to have avatars of killers.

Last edited by Leynos - on 20 November 2021

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

So Friday the 13th but Dragon Ball? I suppose it could work, but this kinds of cat and mouse games aren't my cup of tea, really.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Leynos said:
KLAMarine said:

Self-defense is not murder.

Self defense my ass. I saw the whole video. No business having a gun. No business outside of his state as a minor. No reason to bring an assault rifle to a riot. He's not the police, not his job.  No business being there. He killed people in cold blood. Baby faced ass is what he is. He's a murdering piece of shit. Cries in the courtroom with a good show,bragged about it in a bar. Poor murderer.

Forgive me mods. I'm leaving the topic now but don't think people should be allowed to have avatars of killers.

What's his name? I want to look it up.

Kakadu18 said:

What's his name? I want to look it up.

kyle rittenhouse