By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - DragonBall: The Breakers announced! Very different take on the DragonBall Franchise.

What a strange concept.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
zero129 said:

That all sounds good if it was a single player action game or rpg or something like that. Not this where your surviving against another player with pretty much no story other then the set up piece for it.

Yeah, I hope it will have at least a story mode.

Hopefully but honestly i dont see it. I just see the set up story in a cgi movie before the game starts and then thats it you see the menu you pick you char and then you dropped into the game to survive and thats it pretty much same as Dead by Daylight.

"Breakers", "different take"
I totally thought it is going to be a kart racer
Or a driving simulation where you have to learn how to drive with Son Goku and Piccolo (like in this one funny episode).

Leynos said:
KLAMarine said:

Very interesting take but people want to be a Super Saiyan. Hope it works though, experimentation is worth pursuing.

Why do you have a murderer as an avatar?

Self-defense is not murder.

KLAMarine said:
Leynos said:

Why do you have a murderer as an avatar?

Self defense my ass. I saw the whole video. No business having a gun. No business outside of his state as a minor. No reason to bring an assault rifle to a riot. He's not the police, not his job.  No business being there. He killed people in cold blood. Baby faced ass is what he is. He's a murdering piece of shit. Cries in the courtroom with a good show,bragged about it in a bar. Poor murderer.

Forgive me mods. I'm leaving the topic now but don't think people should be allowed to have avatars of killers.

Last edited by Leynos - on 20 November 2021

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

So Friday the 13th but Dragon Ball? I suppose it could work, but this kinds of cat and mouse games aren't my cup of tea, really.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Leynos said:
KLAMarine said:

Self defense my ass. I saw the whole video. No business having a gun. No business outside of his state as a minor. No reason to bring an assault rifle to a riot. He's not the police, not his job.  No business being there. He killed people in cold blood. Baby faced ass is what he is. He's a murdering piece of shit. Cries in the courtroom with a good show,bragged about it in a bar. Poor murderer.

Forgive me mods. I'm leaving the topic now but don't think people should be allowed to have avatars of killers.

What's his name? I want to look it up.

Kakadu18 said:

What's his name? I want to look it up.

kyle rittenhouse