By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Activision-Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick facilitated and threatened accusers of abuse at the company for years|Will not face repercussions

Ryuu96 said:
Kakadu18 said:

They have over 9200 employees, so it seems like most of them aren't doing anything, which is just pathetic.

Hmm, I see the last reported number was 9,500 worldwide employees as of 2020.

That would make about 19% of the company, I think that's a decent amount Tbf if we consider a few things, one is that the petition hasn't been up for too long, another is that not everyone who supports his resignation will sign the petition because they could be afraid of retaliation later down the line, I see all these signatures have their full names, pretty brave of them.

I took the 9200 number from Wikipedia, it's as of 2019.

If I had to fear retaliation I think I'd just quit.

Around the Network
Leynos said:

If you buy Activision games it means you support Bobby and his shit ways.

Yep, no way around it. Spare me the "I separate the product from the person" or "if I see a game I want, I'll buy it no matter who makes it" bullshit. Yeah, no, you're rewarding him for all the shady shit he's pulled and all the people he let get raped, there's no sugarcoating it.

You're also supporting the corporate pieces of shit at Konami who actively go around denying employees health insurance, demoting them to cleaning toilets and literally going out of their way to keep ex-employees from getting a job by buying their games new, what few they still make this day and age (which are usually shit, anyway).

And in semi-related news, CoD Vanguard's sales drop 40% in the UK:

Nothing warms my heart like Activision being voted against with people's wallets after all the shit they've done and continue to do, both inside and outside of their actual gaming bubble.

Like the wise man once said:

#StopBuyingActivision'sGames #Don'tSupportScumbags