By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - What Sony first-party title do you think will come to PC after Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

What Sony first-party title do you think will come to PC after Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

Demon's Souls Remake 1 3.85%

Astro's Playroom 1 3.85%

Ghost of Tsushima 9 34.62%

The Last of Us: Part II 4 15.38%

Uncharted 1-3 Collection 6 23.08%

Shadow of the Colossus 1 3.85%

Bloodborne 1 3.85%

Destruction AllStars 0 0%

Total:23

Now that 2018 God of War has been announced for January 2022 and Uncharted 4 along with The Lost Legacy will be releasing sometime in early 2022, the flood gates have been opened!!!! What PlayStation exclusive title do you think, or hope, will come to PC next??? 

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 20 October 2021

Around the Network

Spider-Man is the obvious choice here, but there's a few other candidates such as Bloodborne and Ghost of Tshushima.

Uncharted 1-3 will come eventually but not straight after UC4 I think. The Last of Us I have no clue, because if naughty dog really are doing a remake I'm not sure if they'll put the original on PC... if Ratchet is going to be on PC anytime soon it'll be the 2016 game.

Demon Soul's will probably be on PC too but don't expect it quite yet.

Last of Us Remaster, same day launch on PC.

TLOU1.
Will keep seeing titles that have run their courses on PS platform sales, last gen, several years after.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

A PC port for Dreams could give it the shot in the arm it needs. Although I'm thinking Sony is saving that port for whenever Media Molecule adds co-op/multiplayer to play other creations together. I wouldn't be surprised to see the TLOU standalone multiplayer game being a day and date release on PS5/PC. As for the next title to be ported, I could see GTS getting a PC release in 2022 because of GT7, if God of War is any indication. 

Around the Network

I think Ratchet and clank (2016) is more likely than Rift Apart. I think Spiderman is the most likely to come but who knows?

Eric2048 said:

I think Ratchet and clank (2016) is more likely than Rift Apart. I think Spiderman is the most likely to come but who knows?

I'm hoping it would be Spiderman next, but I have a bad feeling the Marvel games will be off limits based on possible issues with the licensing. 

Chrkeller said:

Last of Us Remaster, same day launch on PC.

They should put TLOU on PC in 2022 the same day of the HBO series release. 

The last of us collection and Spider-Man collection

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Either TLOU 1 or 2016 R&C. I don't see Spider-Man coming until at least 2024/5.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"