By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Demon's Souls (PS5) LTD 1.4 million (Per Sony)

And most of those sales came at the $70 price point. That's incredible. I for one am still holding out on buying it, so far Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart is the only game I've purchased on day one at the new price and really only God of War Ragnarok and FFXVI are the remaining ones that I would buy at that price.

Around the Network

I bought a copy, installed it but still busy with Ratchet and Clank. I'll probably play GoT first as Souls games are best consumed during the dark winter months :) I skipped the first one before so it will be all new.

It was CAD 90 here, same price as the Dualsense controller. Is that the same in the US? ($70 controllers). It's a great controller, but kinda pricey. I hope they last!

SvennoJ said:

I bought a copy, installed it but still busy with Ratchet and Clank. I'll probably play GoT first as Souls games are best consumed during the dark winter months :) I skipped the first one before so it will be all new.

It was CAD 90 here, same price as the Dualsense controller. Is that the same in the US? ($70 controllers). It's a great controller, but kinda pricey. I hope they last!

The White and the Black controllers are $69.99 whereas the Red controller is $74.99...because...red? I don't know. It's weird how the pricing comes out. I'm waiting on sales to buy any additional controllers.

I bought demon, souls 1 and 2 on the ps3. Then purchased souls 1, 2, 3 and BB on the ps4. Also got demon on the ps5. I've done my part.

*also bought sekiro but thought it was utter garbage

Chrkeller said:

I bought demon, souls 1 and 2 on the ps3. Then purchased souls 1, 2, 3 and BB on the ps4. Also got demon on the ps5. I've done my part.

There never was a Demon Souls 2. 

Around the Network
method114 said:
Chrkeller said:

There never was a Demon Souls 2. 

No, but luckily commas are a real thing.