By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Demon's Souls (PS5) LTD 1.4 million (Per Sony)

BraLoD said:

LoD will be back!

You always make me smile, at this comment :)
I cant help but admire your endless faith in it.

I'm with you, Sony will one day wake up and realise, they should put some effort into LoD.

Around the Network

On track to outsell Bloodborne while having a lower userbase

Seems pretty darn good for being locked on a single console and being at least somewhat niche due to the difficulty. And costing $70.

And most of those sales came at the $70 price point. That's incredible. I for one am still holding out on buying it, so far Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart is the only game I've purchased on day one at the new price and really only God of War Ragnarok and FFXVI are the remaining ones that I would buy at that price.

I bought a copy, installed it but still busy with Ratchet and Clank. I'll probably play GoT first as Souls games are best consumed during the dark winter months :) I skipped the first one before so it will be all new.

It was CAD 90 here, same price as the Dualsense controller. Is that the same in the US? ($70 controllers). It's a great controller, but kinda pricey. I hope they last!

Around the Network
SvennoJ said:

I bought a copy, installed it but still busy with Ratchet and Clank. I'll probably play GoT first as Souls games are best consumed during the dark winter months :) I skipped the first one before so it will be all new.

It was CAD 90 here, same price as the Dualsense controller. Is that the same in the US? ($70 controllers). It's a great controller, but kinda pricey. I hope they last!

The White and the Black controllers are $69.99 whereas the Red controller is $74.99...because...red? I don't know. It's weird how the pricing comes out. I'm waiting on sales to buy any additional controllers.

I bought demon, souls 1 and 2 on the ps3. Then purchased souls 1, 2, 3 and BB on the ps4. Also got demon on the ps5. I've done my part.

*also bought sekiro but thought it was utter garbage

Chrkeller said:

I bought demon, souls 1 and 2 on the ps3. Then purchased souls 1, 2, 3 and BB on the ps4. Also got demon on the ps5. I've done my part.

There never was a Demon Souls 2. 

method114 said:
Chrkeller said:

There never was a Demon Souls 2. 

No, but luckily commas are a real thing.