By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Donkey Kong Expansion in Super Nintendo World Is Real

Donkey Kong Country has always been my favorite series, which I include DK64 in the series as well, and I cannot WAIT for this expansion! I just wish it'll be coming stateside sooner. I know Super Nintendo World itself is expected to open at Universal Hollywood sometime next year, but the DK area is what'll get me to go asap. Maybe timing will work out because I just became a dad in May, so hopefully my daughter will be old enough by the time DK area opens at Universal Hollywood so she'll get to enjoy it with me! :)

Around the Network

We better get a new donkey Kong game by the time it opens!

CaptainExplosion said:
Zippy6 said:

We better get a new donkey Kong game by the time it opens!

I know, that's what's still missing!!

I'm hoping the rumors from earlier this year are true that the Mario Odyssey team is working on a new 2D or 3D DK game that will include the Kremlings and that there's a new DK animated project of some kind! 

When I'm 97 years old I will go to Xenoblade world.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

CaptainExplosion said:

Maybe you'll get lucky and it'll be around sooner than that, or at least an attraction about Xenoblade Chronicles.

The Donkey Kong expansion announcement makes me wish they were gonna add some Kirby or F-Zero related attractions.

Newspaper headline from 2029: "Child dies on Nintendo's new 200mph anti-grav go-kart attraction."

Around the Network

Didn’t I tell you this one would be true?