By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - World War Z launches on Switch November 3rd

https://nintendoeverything.com/world-war-z-launches-on-switch-this-fall/

Will definitely be interesting to see how the games fares on Switch; it's a very demanding title by the standards of Nintendo's hybrid, but its being handled by Saber who previously did fantastic work on the platform with Witcher 3 and Crysis Remastered. If anyone can pull this off, it's them.

Around the Network

Throw in LAN/local co-op and my interest shoots way up. Between this, Dying Light and the rumored Resident Evil game, the Switch is going to be going to be covering everyone's zombie fix.

Last edited by burninmylight - on 04 August 2021

burninmylight said:

Throw in LAN/local co-op and my interest shoots way up. Between this, Dying Light and the rumored Resident Evil game, the Switch is going to be going to be covering everyone's zombie fix.

i have dying light for steam but never played. May try this WW Z for Switch.

I have more than 1000h in L4D and L4D2 on Steam.

Probably not my cup of tea personally but I am fascinated just from an academic point of view to see just how the heck they get those insane zombie swarms running on a 4+ year old mobile device. 

Plus it's just always nice to see Switch's third party catalogue continue to grow.

The eshop now has a release date; the 3rd of November.

https://nintendoeverything.com/world-war-z-switch-release-date/

Around the Network

Oh no. It will be Dead Rising Wii all over again thousands reduced to 5 on screen lol

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

Oh no. It will be Dead Rising Wii all over again thousands reduced to 5 on screen lol

Unlikely; reductions are definitely possible but the gap in power between Switch and PS4/Xbone is much smaller than the gap between Wii and Xbox 360 so it shouldn't be anywhere near a Chop Til You Drop situation.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 06 September 2021

Oooh! I love me a good horde game! Will definitely check this out!