By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Comments on User Reviews?

I... never look at those.

So I wouldn't know anything about the comment thing, but, once in a while it crosses my mind that I should do some reviews for a couple Zelda games, so others can never look at them. And maybe some other all-time favourites.

I guess this post is totally irrelevant to your OP though.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Teddie I can understand, but Rise? :O

I thought she was great!

Yeah, the game clearly wanted me to think she was great, what with never giving you an option to tell her off when she starts getting overly sexual towards you. Which is all the time. Only made more awkward in my playthrough because I was already in a relationship by the time she showed up in the story, and then, yeah... all throughout the whole game it's her getting way too close to you, having little hearts pop up when talking about you, and just generally being a whore. Her entire personality was just being a whore, there was nothing more to it. Shouldn't have been too surprising given that the very first thing you see in the game is her boobs. Not her face, her boobs.

Initially I was happy to not have Teddie as navigator anymore, then in the first turn of the first battle with Rise there, she says "That's great, senpai! You really get me going!".

If I was there in real life I'd at the very least tell her to stop and if she kept on being like that I'd just boot her out of the team. People like that are disgusting. That the game clearly wanted me to like her only made it worse. Not into anime fanservice girls, thank you.

Whore really! what next slut, harlot etc .

Last edited by mjk45 - on 05 August 2021

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

If the comments worked I could say your p4g review makes me sad. :(