By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Anticipated July Release

What is your most anticipated game for July?

The Ascent 44 5.24%

Cris Tales 16 1.91%

F1 2021 33 3.93%

The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles 53 6.32%

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword 305 36.35%

Microsoft Flight Simulator 79 9.42%

Monster Hunter Stories: Wings of Ruin 83 9.89%

Neo: The World Ends With You 57 6.79%

Something Else 17 2.03%

Nothing This Month 151 18.00%

Total:838

My most anticipated is Death's Door, releasing July 20.

Bonus question: I've played 5 new games: The Wild at Heart, The Medium, Genesis Noir, Narita Boy, and Cyber Shadow (can you tell I have Game Pass? haha)

Last edited by kenjab - on 30 June 2021

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

Around the Network

Skyward Sword gets my vote this month.

Bonus: I've bought 4 games released in 2021: Cybershadow, Resident Evil Village, Ender Lilies: Quietus of the Knight, Ninja Gaiden Collection

Signature goes here!

Nothing this month.  

Bonus: I haven't bought anything this year except for some stuff from Limited Run Games.  But they haven't come in the mail yet.  I haven't played anything new from this year except for Smash Bros DLC.  I have a pretty big backlog that I want to get into instead.

oops. Um Neo or MHS2

Last edited by Leynos - on 29 June 2021

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

NEO: The World Ends With You for me, I always wanted a sequel to TWEWY so this is like a dream come true, the game looks amazing and it captures very well the kind of vibe that I'd expect from a sequel to TWEWY. I still need to try the demo out myself but people's impressions for it are pretty positive.

Around the Network

Neo: the world ends with you.
They just released an anime adaptation for the first one and that got me hyped up again for the game. The switch and ps4 version of the original dint transalete well for me with the controls. But im hoping they do their own thing for this game. I honestly havent even seen a trailer for this game. Just love the first one so much I'm going to buy this blind.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Pretty good month considering it's July.
Neo twewy on Switch and Monster Hunter Stories 2 on PC for me. Enjoyed both demos.

Nothing - although usually I don’t even begin looking at games until one to two weeks before release, or less. Unless it is shoved into my face by an obnoxious premature ad campaign “Here’s a game we’re releasing! It’s only 17 months away!”

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.