By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Fans, what if their was a Minecraft + your favorite 3rd party IP crossover?

I'm so sorry, but GTA and CoD with Minecraft just sound so so awful, cringe, and like every 12 year old's dream. But hey, if that's what you want, then go for it. I think the Minecraft Story Mode game was all Minecraft needed/needs.

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:
TheTitaniumNub said:

I'm so sorry, but GTA and CoD with Minecraft just sound so so awful, cringe, and like every 12 year old's dream. But hey, if that's what you want, then go for it. I think the Minecraft Story Mode game was all Minecraft needed/needs.

What other game you'd see better fitted with minecraft ? Please don't say Lego or some fighting game I think that already worked with smash bros since the story isn't heavy, and lego sound like match made in heaven? 

Eh, I don't think Minecraft needs a cross over at all, like I said, A Minecraft story mode 2 would be cool. That's about it for me though.

I really liked the first Dragon Quest Builders game.  (I haven't tried the second one yet.)  That is basically Minecraft + Dragon Quest and it's made by SquareEnix.  

I kind of think that Minecraft is generically fantasy themed, so it would work well as a crossover with other fantasy themed games: Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, The Legend of Zelda, Dungeons and Dragons, etc....

For the record, the crossover packs are cool enough for me. I remember using the Mass Effect pack all the time back in the day.