By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guilty Gear Strive shipped 300k Worldwide including digital.

Guilty Gear Strive launched june 11.

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 14 June 2021

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

300k for an extremely niche game are good numbers.

Congrats to Arc Systems.

kazuyamishima said:

300k for an extremely niche game are good numbers.

Congrats to Arc Systems.

Arc Systems main game , with both PS5 and PS4 along with PC. I wonder if this is Arc System highest selling game to date? at launch. Sales are strong I didn't support this game at launch Sol Badguy style is not the style myself and many others would rock with . I usually prefer Killer Instinct Fulgore, and Scorpion from Mortal Kombat, Kazuya and Jin got a nasty striking design in a cool way . 

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Someone needs to push Sol badguy off in the cover of those games? Like Jago and Lui kang got pushed off though, Ryu does nicely in Street Fighter though Akuma covers in Arcade edition made me buy it knowing there would be an Ultimate version . He reminds me of Hayato from Plasma Sword series from capcom that sold bad on Dreamcast with long hair.

I also think Sol Badguy never killed heroes? Unlike The Ones I mentioned don't care for heroes ? I don't follow guilty gear story also Solbad guy gotta lose the ponytail can't tell from twitter but when you play him he's not what I call a killer with intent to hurt you , seems like a bad guy gone heroe ? IDK? but I like villians in games is what I meant is my style not the bad guy turn heroe persona etc? WIll never change. 

Around the Network

Game looks great but will wait on the improved version to buy. I never buy vanilla fighting game..well I did with SFV and regretted it. I love the GG games so wish all the success to them!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

Game looks great but will wait on the improved version to buy. I never buy vanilla fighting game..well I did with SFV and regretted it. I love the GG games so wish all the success to them!

They took the Street Fighter series with xrd series iterations , First was Xrd: Sign then it was Guilty Gear : rev, and finally Guilty Gear: Rev 2. I usually wait for huge price drops , Also you did mention you play the series is Sol Bad guy evil always? or is he a bad guy turned heroe? or always heroe? 

Great sales , got caught up in trying to know the story , sorry . I'll make a seperate thread for that in the future ugh.

I hope it can get to 1M. Reception has been very good so far.