By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Playstation Intellectual Properties

I fcken miss destruction derby we need some more of this

Around the Network

You can also check out an older SIE Wikipedia page, the newer versions don’t include SIE’s IPs: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Sony_Interactive_Entertainment&direction=next&oldid=975722002

Check at “Owned Franchises and Properties”

twintail said:
LivncA_Dis3 said:

I fcken miss destruction derby we need some more of this

There's a new one on PS5.

And it was an underwhelming reboot afaik, kind of like the Hardware one.

dx11332sega said:

Colony wars has a 91 on Metacritic, Alundra 86 and Rollcage stage 2 85

Just goes to show metacritic can get it right sometimes, my only criticism is they should have two sets of scores one for as  an example you may set 50 or more places and participants fill that roster but if for some reason one can not do a certain review the next review site ranked on consistency of number of  reviews replaces them for that review and if they fail to meet  a certain threshold they drop rank and are replaced, now this doesn't mean every game will or can get reviewed, that's why you also continue using the usual scoring format as your other scoring format but while what you gain isn't perfect it should give you get more consistency overtime when it comes to scoring. 

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

SegaHeart said:

Updated Sony first party added Destiny, Oni, Myth, Pathways , Operation desert storm etc They now own Bungie.

We'll probably never see another game in those listed IPs, minus Destiny lol. I wonder when we'll FINALLY see what Matter is. Whatever it is, it's definitely going to be a live service F2P game since that's what Bungie has been hiring on the project for.