By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - This video explains why roblox will never be on Playstation :(

Was there demand for it on PS5?

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:

Microsoft had a deal with Roblox , that deal must of been to good to pass? and Roblox is worth more than terreria I heard? and terreria a minecraft clone in 2d but it's multiplat . Microsoft boosted Roblox net worth greatly? I think? but, If it's weird Roblox been silent for many years? I think this game can do great on PS5. 

Do he present evidences or just theories?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

What is Roblox and why does it matter?

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

oof

Can't you play Dreams then? Switch has that Garage game coming. So this is some PC game that is a game creator? Mario Maker as well. Seems you have options.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Well Epic is copying Roblox anyway and making their own version that's likely going to show up on PS/Xbox/EGS. Roblox isn't the only game creation portal out there either.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Roblox has over 150 million monthly active users, mostly kids. It's the next generation of gamers. My kids both played a lot of games on it, youngest still does while the oldest moved on to a console. It's a big market and all based on MTX Robux. My kids always ask for robux... You can play fine without paying, with ads and your friends showing off their avatars and 'shortcuts'. But it also makes it easy for my kids to play with their nephew online.