By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Do you save every game offered on PS Plus?

I keep all games just in case I find some friends or have kids. Most of the games I won't ever play, but who knows someone might like them in 10 years.

Around the Network
Farsala said:

I keep all games just in case I find some friends or have kids. Most of the games I won't ever play, but who knows someone might like them in 10 years.

We here at VGChartz are your friends but we won't have your babies.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

I only subscribed to PS+ once to have FF7 Remake actually, and the PS+ collection, now my subscription expired and didn't get Oddworld

I add all of them to my library, unless I already own them on PSN ofcourse. I don't think I've missed any in the last 8 or so years of being a PS+ subscriber.

Yes, I may have missed some during the 6 years I have the service, but I try to add every month, even the PS5 games that can't be saved through PS5 I save through internet.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

I think so? 

I don't see a deadline to download them in my account. For instance I saved Tomb Raider and still not downloaded it 

Interesting. Didn't know it worked like that.

Currently there is only two conditions to download any game gave away on PSN. First that you had added it to your library when it was offered and second that you have a valid subscription on that account at the moment you want to download even if 5 years later. The only exception that could apply is the game not being offered anymore (like P.T. would be the case).

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Bristow9091 said:

I've had PlayStation Plus since it was first released, and in that time there's only been one game I haven't added to my library... and I actually sort of regret it, lol. It was a Shrek game! Now, as for how many of those games I've actually played? ... I'd say even 10% would be generous lol. Not because they're not games I don't want to play, it's just lack of time more than anything lol. 

Would love to see your full collection :O

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

No. I was subscribed to PS Plus from 2015 to 2018 or so. Only added the games I cared about. At the time I thought it was great value. Then I realized I didn't actually played the vast majority of the games I claimed. I'm a person who plays what he wants to play, not what he's allowed to play. So I decided to cancel my PS Plus subscription. Since I hardly played online anymore, it was a no brainer decision.

I tend to claim the xbox ones every month, also the epic game store ones when i can remember to.

From time to time it's nice to play a game from the free backlog library they give you, without the anticipation or inflated expectations which come from games you buy yourself. Whenever I fancy a change and am not sure what to play, these are low-commitment options which tend to offer at least something fun

If I do not forget, yes. Especially if it is a 1st party game I don't have like the most recent Days Gone (though I already own most 1st party PS games).

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261