By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - German Games Award 2021: "The Last of Us 2" awarded as the best international game

German Computer Game Award 2021: "The Last of Us Part 2" awarded as the best international game.

In Germany, prizes were awarded to national developers. "The Last of Us" 2 was awarded in the "Best International Game" category - The decision was easy. Translated quote from the show: "One of the most impressive and best games in recent years". And which german game won the award in the own country? Thats "Desperados III".

deutscher-computerspielpreis.de/gewinner/the-last-of-us-part-ii/

This "Last of Us 2"-artwork is by Yoji Shinkawa.

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 14 April 2021

Around the Network

Another day another win for The Last of Us 2

As it should

Meh I personally find it heavily overrated.

But I am sure the devs put a lot of blood and tears into this game, so congratulations to them being rewarded for their work.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

''the world is rigged''

Mar1217 said:
Shiken said:

Meh I personally find it heavily overrated.

But I am sure the devs put a lot of blood and tears into this game, so congratulations to them being rewarded for their work.

Pretty sure that statement should be taken as litteral after looking at the developpement history of this game

Doesn't rewarding crunch just hurt devs more in the long run?

Around the Network

Who would guess.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."