By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - How would you respond to this creepy-ass PM?

Over on another message board I go to, I authored a thread about the issue of sexual violence (pretend you're shocked) and soon thereafter got a private message there from a dude thanking me for addressing the subject. (I go by a different screen name there and it's not a gaming-focused place, so there's basically no chance of this individual seeing this post.) Then he disclosed that his late wife had been raped before and described a bit of how that affected her behavior afterward. I was happy that my topic had made a difference to someone and responded by offering my condolences and disclosing that I'm a rape survivor myself and can relate to the sort of response that he described his wife having. Then things got weird.

Here's what his first PM (the one I just described) said. I offer this to establish what the initial tone had been.

Spoiler!

Read your new topic. Thank you for saying that .

My late wife was abused and it affected her big time.
She said it made her feel like a slut so occasionally shed act like one .
I understand because I went to counseling with her

She was raped hard for two days by two guys. They drugged her and wore her body out and threw up from them being in her mouth.

She was in a very tiny bikini and she feels she teased them.
She always dressed skimpy but my friends had seen her body plenty of times. She didn't know these guys would rape her.

After the rape she did things u don't wanna hear .

So anyway, this is where I offered condolences and disclosed that I was a rape survivor myself and understood why someone might respond as his wife had. Then I got this truly bizarre follow-up PM, which is what's in question here:

Spoiler!

Thank you again.

My wife felt like a dirty screwed out cum dump. The two guys would shoot her up with amphetamines and she'd pull her legs back and she'd have orgasms after orgasms . They were paranoid about her yelling rape so they filmed three hours of screw her body and being very naughty . They even taped her throwing up from them screwing her mouth.
They sent the tape to nearly everyone on her contact list . About 60 our friends , my coworkers and even my dad saw it. Anyone that watched that tape would not call it rape.
As soon as her bottom healed up she was full sex. They sent about 50 copies to their friends too. We loved in a suburb with about 5000 males . She screwed 2 or 3 times a day at least . Ithere was like esvery guy on town had seen her body or screwed her. Everytime we went somewhere we'd see someone she did it with. She said when you do a new partner just twice a week that's 100 x 15 years. She said she probably let 1500 of them do her ove 20,000 times. I didn't let it bother me. She was pretty and sexy and about half the town did her. If we were having a party she might sit in everyone of our friends laps and fuk them. She didn't chare if it was twenty of them
She would have them blindfold her and say if you have a friend looking for some good sex have him her fuk me. One night 31 friends and their friends spent the weekend in her body. She wanted to be humiliated. Do not repeat this. After we left Memphis she spent the next 7 years letting the same 4-5 neighbors screw her nearly everyday. She said over the time we were together she was into numbers that she had been done about 30,000 times and she made them do her mouth butt and crotch.

The rape changed her. Before the rape I think she let 2 or 3 of our friends do her. After that she just went nuts
She said she felt guilty because she started liking the rape. Sje ALS said she basically let them see her body and admitted she didn't mind them doing her. She just didn't know they would hammer her body for two days and everyone we knew see her being screwed.
My dad said he flipped when it came to his phone. He prolly loved it lol.

I don't want to talk bad of her because getting the hell screwed out of you doesn't make you a bad person. The part that bothered me was Everytime I had sex with her she was full and wet from being screwed. She came from money. She should've charged them lol.

I want to continue this convo.
We can help each other
Hugs

I...don't know how to respond to that. In all my years of being on the internet, I still don't really know how to respond to this kind of bullshit. I mean it sure doesn't seem like he actually needs any consoling. I'm pretty damn certain he just made that whole story up in the hopes that I'd respond by disclosing the graphic, lurid details of a rape I've experienced for him to masturbate to or confess to how maybe like I secretly loved my experiences too or something along those lines. He's striking me as a weirdo like that right now.

The thing is that, in my experience, aggressive people like this can be dangerous. They're capable of stalking and stuff. I usually try to just ignore messages like this in the hopes that that will get the message across that I don't want to play this game without my having to be confrontational, but it's been my experience that that doesn't always work. And responding harshly never has good consequences. So what do I do? Report it and it get out that I'm the snitch who can't handle myself around the forums? Or what?

Last edited by Jaicee - on 11 April 2021

Around the Network

Not a word of what that person wrote is true
Ignore it no good will come of this

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Bullshit or not, I'd tell him she should get therapy, and then ignore him after that. If it gets worse, report him. 

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem

Yeah, quite the story. I agree that it’s highly unlikely to be true to say the least. I say ignore it from now on, or if you feel like it respond only with some generic oneliner and ignore it after that, though there will be another reply if you do that. He’s probably just looking for a quick thrill/laugh and this’ll be it, but if he keeps replying anyway, so without you responding further, then yeah I’d say report it.

As a sidenote, I’ll never understand why some guys feel the need to be this annoying, or worse.

The first message is already very weird. It sounds more like someones sexual fantasy rather than an actual event. Your assumption that this person wants to involve you in his rape fantasies is most likely correct. I suggest to simply ignore him.

Around the Network

How could you!? I sent you that message in confidence.

Seriously, though. Report it or block him or both.

Report it to the moderators, he is probably doing this to other people as well. Don't engage any further, file it for when there is a follow up.

Goodluck to you, very brave to open up and address old wounds like this.

Dont engage. Block him, ignore him or report him, whichever you choose. You gain nothing from having a conversation with a person like that.
Having that said, if you choose to have said conversation, tell him to play Hollow Knight. Its not gonna get him the help he needs, but still, he should play it. Everyone should.

Last edited by Jpcc86 - on 12 April 2021

Extremely unlikely that any of that is true. He's probably trying to get a reaction out of you and possibly trying to drag you further into it. If you have any reason to suspect it's true (but it sounds extremely unlikely), try to end it quickly but tactfully. Otherwise try to end it quickly, probably by not even answering.

As for reporting this anywhere, if you think there's a good channel for reporting this, go ahead. If it doesn't seem like it's against any rules, you might want to 'report' this in an inquiring tone instead. Unfortunately you're probably the best person to tell how reporting something like this would be received on the forums this occurred on, so I can't give you anything more concrete.