By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted May (Results Up!)

Wow, I was definitely not expecting to see No More Heroes III up there but, with the vote so fragmented (there's a ton of games with only one vote), things like that can happen.

Thanks for your great work, axum.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Yeah colour me surprised too, though pleasantly so, to see No More Heroes 3 sitting pretty in second place.
We did get a new look at it in April, though I'm not sure if that was the catalyst so much as there being so few other major games on Switch upcoming that we've had a proper look at. Hopefully E3 delivers the goods and revitalizes things.

axumblade said:
curl-6 said:

Yeah colour me surprised too, though pleasantly so, to see No More Heroes 3 sitting pretty in second place.
We did get a new look at it in April, though I'm not sure if that was the catalyst so much as there being so few other major games on Switch upcoming that we've had a proper look at. Hopefully E3 delivers the goods and revitalizes things.

Your vote is what pushed it to 2nd. Proof that 1 vote can change a lot. XD

Nice to know one man can make a different haha.

I just hope something new gets announced this month or I dunno if I'll have enough to even post in the Most Wanted May thread haha

Thank you Axum as always :)

I seem to be the only one looking forward to Splatoon 3

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

I seem to be the only one looking forward to Splatoon 3

I think it's just that it's a long way out at the moment and they've down very little of it. 

By the time its a few months out it'll likely be sitting either right behind BOTW2 if that's not out by then, or even #1.

D2 Resurrected definitely looks like a home run for dear ol' Blizzard.

Thanks for the results, axum.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.