By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Steam Download Help

Audiosurf costs $10. If you did not pay $10, you do not own the full game...

The demo allows you to play a few songs and no more. 

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I had this problem after I upgraded from the demo to the full game; all I needed to do was restart Steam when I had the problem. Have you tried that yet?

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

By restart, you mean just close the window and go back in, because I tried that. Or do you mean my comp? And I have the receipt saying I paid ten bucks.

No, not just close the window. You have to right click on the quickstart icon and select 'quit' to quit it entirely.

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

Closing the window does not exit Steam. Click File in the top left and then Exit, or right click the Steam icon on the bottom right of your screen and click Exit. Then restart it and you should be fine.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )