By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Steam Download Help

I just purchased a game, and I was playing it.  But its saying it was a demo and my time ran out.  Did i miss something? I thought itt was downloaded because I played it....  Sorry, new to steam.....

It asked me to buy the game, but I have a receipt saying I did.

Around the Network

Which game?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Go to your games tab and make sure you're playing the correct game. It's possible you clicked on a demo when there's a full version also on the list.

It's called Audiosurf, it's currently on the font page on Steam. Did I not download it? Sorry this must sound retarded, but I just started Steam.....

Theres only one thing on the list, and it just says Audiosurf. Am i playing the demo?

Around the Network

That sounds like Audiosurf's demo. Did you buy the full version? If so, then you should be able to download the full version through Steam at any time from your account.

How, what do i do?

if you bought it, it should be grayed out in your games tab. If you didnt, buy it and it gives you the option of downloading it after purchase.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

if he has receipt, then he bought it. Go to My Games tab and Audiosurf must be there ready to download, just like ssj12 said.

Its in my games, but i see no option to download.......It's just there...... I played it, but it was apparently a demo, so im confused.....