By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gameplay trailer for Crimson Desert (single player prequel to Black Desert) recently dropped. Blown away.

Wow.

I am interested in getting into my first ever MMO and Black Desert is currently in the lead in opening the doors to that new experience. I accidently came across this while researching Black Desert and I think I have watched it at least 10 times. There is no non generic way to explain my emotions about what is in that trailer.

Holy shit. I will literally cry if it gets delayed.

Btw, if anybody has played or is currently playing Black Desert and want's to give impressions, please do.

Around the Network

I thought you vanished, dude. Good to have you back.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Crimson Desert got my attention the moment it was announced. It looks like the next-gen Dragon's Dogma, and I loved that game. I was happy to know that the game is more of an action adventure game with online multiplayer, rather than a traditional MMO. Looking forward to it.