By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How do I save my profile settings again?

My next dumb question: I'm updating my profile settings right now and can't find the stupid save button to confirm that the updated info will actually be registered and preserved. I opened a additional tab to check my profile and see if the updates were auto-saved, but nope, can't see any of the changes there so far. There's gotta be a button! I used to be able to find it, but either I'm going blind or it's been well-hidden recently. I don't want to lose the changes. Where's the damn save button??

EDIT: Is it the Update Status button near the top? It's awkwardly placed overlapping with some of the "What's going on?" box, so I'm afraid to click on it out of fear that doing so would send me off the profile settings page with only an update to the contents of that specific box, causing me to lose everything else.

Last edited by Jaicee - on 24 January 2021

Around the Network

What settings are you trying to change?

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

The user profile settings. I've updated a bunch of boxes, including such examples as my country and state that I thought I'd included before but were suddenly blank, as well as my occupation, favorite games list, added some favorite cartoons and additional movies, and other stuff. Substantial update.

^yep

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I guess all 5 settings sections update the same way, but user profile is kinda hidden at the bottom of a long page. Don't tinker with them much.

Around the Network

Oh my god, I'm an idiot. How did I not see that button, it was right fucking there?! Well thank you 'cause otherwise I might never have discovered the obvious. Sorry to waste your time.

Okay, success! Thanks again!

Jaicee said:

Oh my god, I'm an idiot. How did I not see that button, it was right fucking there?! Well thank you 'cause otherwise I might never have discovered the obvious. Sorry to waste your time.

Happens to me and if truth be told lots of us, and it's always the in plain sight ones that give you those facepalm moments.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot