By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Community Game Review Thread

Community Game Review Thread

We are a gaming website filled with gamers from all kinds of backgrounds that have differing opinions on the quality of games and what matters to us when we are gaming. We have an active community of posters here and yet one thing we do not have that we could have is updated data on what this website’s community thinks about games across the board in terms of user score. We say are opinions, but then they get buried in threads that we dare not necro bump. But scores? They stand the test of moderators! So, the purpose of this thread is to encourage everyone to review games! Don’t have much to say? Simply go your profile, find the game, and drag the score to what you think it deserves. Have lots to say? Click the game and on the left click on the community icon in the review area and then add a review and add a score at the bottom. The more of us doing this, the more we can have an honest view of what we consider to be top tier games here.

Which leads me to the next section below, where there will be a list of the top 50 games of all time for this website. This list will be updated regularly as more reviews come pouring in hopefully. At first this leaderboard may seem silly because of games that make it on there. All the more reason for you to contribute!

Top 50 All Time

As users contribute scores/reviews, please share that you have done so here and you will be added to the Hall of Community in order of those who contributed most to least. For your initial post, if you’d like to count how many games you have scores on your profile and simply provide that number that will work. From then on please include the game that you reviewed in a comment so I can adjust the total. I hope this thread is active and lively with daily contributions. I hope I struggle to keep up with how many reviews are coming in. Impress me, people! 1 point per user score!

Blossom Tales: The Sleeping KingThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the WildOri and the Will of the WispsPokémon X/YRollerCoaster TycoonSid Meier's Civilization II

Archibald's Adventures
Astro Match3

Bully: Scholarship Edition

Dissidia: Final Fantasy
Read the review

Dust: An Elysian Tail

Final Fantasy X

Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Read the review

God of War (2018)
Read the review

Hollow Knight

Kirby Star Allies
Read the review

Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete

Monster Hunter Tri
Read the review

Okami HD

Pepsiman

Red Dead Redemption
Read the review
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
Read the review
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Viper Racing

Super Mario Galaxy 2
Read the review

Forza Motorsport 3

God of War II

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Read the review

Valkyria Chronicles
Read the review
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Read the review

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Read the review
Tangledeep

Resident Evil 4
Read the review

Super Mario Galaxy
Read the review

BioShock
Read the review

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Fire Emblem Warriors

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
Read the review

Metroid Prime: Trilogy
Read the review

Okami

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Read the review

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Read the review

Halo 3
Read the review

Bayonetta
Read the review

Bionic Commando Rearmed

BioShock
Read the review
Last edited by Dulfite - on 14 December 2020

Around the Network

Hall of Community

*Updated 12/16/20*

1. Darwinianevolution - 152 games

2. Dulfite - 130 Games

Last edited by Dulfite - on 23 December 2020

How do I review?

Here are some helpful screenshots below of where to find certain things!

This is found by clicking your profile in the top right and going to My Games. Add the game and assign the score!

If you go to a game and click on the left side where it says community and add a review, at the bottom right you will see this. If you wish to type out a review you can add it here, just be sure to add an overall score. Otherwise, if you just wish to assign a score, click the game and go to the bottom left and drag the bar to your preferred score (or do it on your profile).

Last edited by Dulfite - on 14 December 2020

I'll start this off and you can officially comment now. I have reviewed 127 games on this website.

I'm curious what you all have contributed this far, don't be shy!

Around the Network

I just beat Assassin's Creed Valhalla. What a messy story that makes you do terrible things and is confusing as all get out! 6.5/10

I'll pitch in. I think I've rated around 152 games I have on my list.

Also, in the top 50 list, are we taking into account a minimum number of reviews per title? Otherwise there will be a lot of 10s with only one or two reviews (I can see a couple of those already).

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:

I'll pitch in. I think I've rated around 152 games I have on my list.

Also, in the top 50 list, are we taking into account a minimum number of reviews per title? Otherwise there will be a lot of 10s with only one or two reviews (I can see a couple of those already).

Yeah I thought about that just haven't gotten around to it. But reviews are a lot less than user scores, and I don't know how to check how many user scores a game has, do you? I tried to look for it but was unsuccessful.

This is all I can see on a game:

"Community Stats

Owners: 1 (Add)

Favorite: 0

Tracked: 0 (Add)

Wishlist: 1 (Add)

Now Playing: 0"

But that doesn't show how many users have scored the game.

Last edited by Dulfite - on 16 December 2020

Just finished Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker and scored it so adjusting the leaderboard.

Also, how do I add a game to the database if it's developer isn't on the drop down menu? Bug Fables is the one I want to add as I beat that too.

Dulfite said:

Just finished Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker and scored it so adjusting the leaderboard.

Also, how do I add a game to the database if it's developer isn't on the drop down menu? Bug Fables is the one I want to add as I beat that too.

You have to ask a DB admin to add the developer or publisher if they're not on the list.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.