By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Digital Foundry - Watch Dogs Legions face-off

Tagged games:

Shiken said:
DonFerrari said:

on cód DF got pointed tô them that was bugs and confirmed It. Só It is perfectly equal except for ps5 having a tiny advantage on 120hz Go and read the thread.

AC Valhalla is your opinion of the patch not the reflection of truth, others have reported that 60fps GoT a New load of bugs without solving the previous issue, only 30fps is locked and would be ridiculous If It wasn't since It doesn't drop bellow 30fps on the 60fps mode. Só you are Just trying to force a Win were there isn't one.

Yes DMC Xbox have an advantage (the tools weren't late for them???)

Dirty 5 dev Said the development was the smoothiest they ever had on Xbox, receiving tools much earlier than ever before. The Interview was posted here, as well as the Colt Eastwood being embarrassed with the answer that both sdk were in similar status.

Sorry but no, you can't turn lack of evidence into evidence. The patch making PS5 version worse doesn't prove anything about Xbox version, at most It gives a probability (that isn't really any different than before).

No one is trying to force a win here but you.  I am saying results and interviews are far too inconsistent given the facts.  AC Valhalla has bugs on both versions, but the only time you seem to care about them is when they pertain to the PS5.  It actually is sad to see the Playstation fanbase reach so far with these cross gen, unoptimized port.  It just makes it look like that 20% power difference bothers them more than what they claim.

Dev tools for XSX were late, AC results are all over the place and bugs are present in both versions (with XSX currently ahead), CoD is currently better on XSX bugs or not (unless you are willing to conform to similar possibilities on the XSX version in other comparisons), and Dirt 5 is just legitimately gimped on the XSX (likely due to bugs in a lot of spots).

Only out of desperation would anyone try to draw a conclusion from these conditions.  That is MY point, and the only lack of evidence here is anything concrete based on all factors and inconsistent results as patches roll out.

The games were not properly optimized for either console, and therefore a "win" will serve as hollow and a potential outlet to have it backfire later on.

Nope, initial review of AC Valhalla on DF haven't a mention of bug for PS5, so any performance defict on it was expected (by DF) so if now they are saying they are encountering bugs or reduced performance after the patch was added it is quite a different situation than what you have with Xbox.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."