By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I deleted the post in the mod forums about it, freaking twest

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
ssj12 said:

twes was exposing us? oh no!

dsoverpsp said:
ssj12 said:

twes was exposing us? oh no!

dont worry DK knows and doesnt care. lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

Don't most mods know by now? I know Naz, BenK, and Bod know.

probably do

Around the Network

So, nobody cares, or are they waiting to ban our illegal arses at the same time??

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

na, ioi just doesnt know about this so as long as he doesnt realize this exists thing are good

I can't see ioi remaining unaware of this for very long. I think he'd notice an unbeknowst portion of the site eating up space and bandwidth, however slight the amount may be.

The ads still work he is still getting paid

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
kenzomatic said:
The ads still work he is still getting paid

I'm not saying he'll disapprove our little private nook. I'm just saying that he'll notice it eventually, if he already hasn't.