By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just doing an Xbox Series X giveaway!

Just a bump to let anyone interested that there's just about a month left to enter for a chance to win!

And honestly, if I do giveaways again in the future, I think I'll stick to this format.  It's really been a great way to filter out the noise of people using comment bots or freeloaders who simply think, "I'll just type a comment based on the other comments I saw and not even bother watching the video".

I think my methods are giving people who take the time the highest chances of winning compared to anyone else's giveaway, and not because I'm a small nobody channel, but because of the hundreds of entries, there's actually only maybe 120-140 that are valid from a quick skim comparison between the number of subs gained, Twitter followers gained, and comments, haha!

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
Around the Network

Poop I entered it and it's US residents only. We'll nevermind, you got a subscription and if I enjoy your content I'll keep the subscription going :)

Fei-Hung said:

Poop I entered it and it's US residents only. We'll nevermind, you got a subscription and if I enjoy your content I'll keep the subscription going :)

S-so, what you mean is... the moment you disagree with a review score, you're going to run for the hills... lol

^^/

Well, well, well.... What do we have, here?

d21lewis said:

Well, well, well.... What do we have, here?

Just a dude giving away a wholeass Xbox Series X

^^/
Around the Network
ZyroXZ2 said:
Fei-Hung said:

S-so, what you mean is... the moment you disagree with a review score, you're going to run for the hills... lol

I'm sorry but since I saw your video, all I keep seeing is that bit in the Starsky and Hutch remake where Ben Stiller keeps saying "Do it."