By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just doing an Xbox Series X giveaway!

I know I know, I shouldn't be plugging my own content, BUT in this case, I think some people might appreciate the chance to win an XSX

Yes, I see it has a shipping dent (I didn't do it, trust me it kinda pissed me off) lol... And again: thanks to the denizens of VGChartz who supported me all those years ago!

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
Around the Network

i like the old avatar better

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
i like the old avatar better

B-b-but...

^^/

If I had that box I'd give it away, too. That hole pattern gives me the heebie-jeebies. I can't believe they went with that design.

super_etecoon said:
If I had that box I'd give it away, too. That hole pattern gives me the heebie-jeebies. I can't believe they went with that design.

I mentioned trypophobia in my unboxing, I take it that's what you're referring to?

^^/
Around the Network
ZyroXZ2 said:
super_etecoon said:

I mentioned trypophobia in my unboxing, I take it that's what you're referring to?

yeah...seriously.  It's so unnerving.  I'm just glad that I'm not interested in the console or I'd have to stick it in my entertainment center, never move it, burn the box, and hope to goodness they don't use the image on any of the loading screens, UI, ads, etc.  Just waiting for the time I'm confronted with it in a giant display at Target or something.  It constantly reminds me of a very terrifying image of that condition I saw on the internet and the two images are forever burned together in my retina.

That "What!? Sold out! Oh well, I never buy consoles at launch anyways... too many bugs!" really got me good :)
And the mushtash nearly fallen off cuz your getting emotional.

Great video. Hopefully you find a good owner for that box, and make some lucky guy/gals day.

(and not one of those ungreatfull people 100 multiple accounts, that sign up for give aways)

super_etecoon said:

ZyroXZ2 said:
super_etecoon said:

Do not youtube/google what that means (and look at videos or pics)...... larva videos with skin holes ect... and parasites,.... just a warning to people.

JRPGfan said:
super_etecoon said:

ZyroXZ2 said:
super_etecoon said:

Do not youtube/google what that means (and look at videos or pics)...... larva videos with skin holes ect... and parasites,.... just a warning to people.

damn you...damn you.  My eyes...they burn.  And I didn't even have to google/youtube it again.  The image just sits there in the queue of my mind, ready to be pulled up at the slightest suggestion.

super_etecoon said:
ZyroXZ2 said:
super_etecoon said:

yeah...seriously.  It's so unnerving.  I'm just glad that I'm not interested in the console or I'd have to stick it in my entertainment center, never move it, burn the box, and hope to goodness they don't use the image on any of the loading screens, UI, ads, etc.  Just waiting for the time I'm confronted with it in a giant display at Target or something.  It constantly reminds me of a very terrifying image of that condition I saw on the internet and the two images are forever burned together in my retina.

Lmao... WATCH MY UNBOXING, DOOO EETTTTTT *waits for inevitable dislike*  I also hear it's more of an unofficial phobia since it's so highly variable.  Don't get me wrong, I think if I saw an alien pod that had a bunch of closely clustered and randomly sized holes, I'd surely feel my skin crawl.

At the same time, for aesthetic reasons, I actually agree with you on the holes on top, but I'm reserving that statement for my actual review of the hardware.

JRPGfan said:

That "What!? Sold out! Oh well, I never buy consoles at launch anyways... too many bugs!" really got me good :)
And the mushtash nearly fallen off cuz your getting emotional.

Great video. Hopefully you find a good owner for that box, and make some lucky guy/gals day.

(and not one of those ungreatfull people 100 multiple accounts, that sign up for give aways)

Thanks!  And yea, I'll be checking the winner the comment picker thing chooses pretty closely.  Something this nice deserves a good home.

^^/