By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Unrestrained fanboy wars

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS3 sucks. It is self-evident.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Around the Network

This should be intersting.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

Wii is the best!!!

dsoverpsp said:
Wii is the best!!!

Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Game_boy said:

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS3 sucks. It is self-evident.

QFT... Its just like the declaration of independance states... We hold these truths to be self evident... that the PS3 sucks is one of them...

I know beeing a fanboy topic I shouldn`t state any real arguments... but I Will anyway:

Its a trojan horse...

It has no games...

Its to expencive...

Developers hate it...

Its butt ugly...

Its the console Lair is on...

Then again the 360 is a chopshop machine and the Wii is like Trix... just for kids... so they all suck a bit... but PS3 the most.... Wii60 for the win :)

Around the Network

The awesomeness has begun

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

I am a fanboy... Unfortunatley I am a fanboy of all three consoles. But IMO wii edges out over the 360 and the PS3 for gameplay.

as you can tell by my Sig Nintendo is the best

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Linux SUCKS!

Windows tears it to pieces! ;)

I HATE MACS! JOHN HODGMAN FTW!!!

In conclusion, mac sucks.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.