By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Among us discord server

Hello fellow Vgchartzers(vgchatters?) I wanted to know if someone is interested in joining a discord server with me to play Among us? My friends aren't gamers so none of them seem interested and this could also be a nice way to know the voices behind the posts. If there is an interest, I will make one. 

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Around the Network

You’ll have better luck joining the VGC discord and asking people from there. I mentioned Among Us and a few were interested.

I'd be down for it

No. 

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem

I would be down.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

op sus

Your friends don't play it? Almost everyone that know play this and some of them are not even into gaming.

Among us has been a blast during the pandemic: it's easy but not dumb easy, free, fun and run on every mobile. I can't think of any game more inclusive than this one.

It's like those facebook online games that everyone got addicted for a short period, but considering its dynamic and the situation we all been through at this moment, the among us phenomenon will last for a long time

I would be down for a match, but I don't think my connection can handle playing with people so far away of my current location lol

Last edited by 160rmf - on 24 October 2020

We reap what we sow

ice said:
You’ll have better luck joining the VGC discord and asking people from there. I mentioned Among Us and a few were interested.

How do I join the server?

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

I would probably play if someone will teach me how to play it. I tried the game but couldn't understand what to do in it actually.

Eagle367 said:
ice said:

How do I join the server?

https://discord.gg/H2qqPz