By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gamestop Announces MICROSOFT Partnership!? Microsoft Buying The Company? Shocking

Zombie9ers said:
In my experience I think they've always had a back alley deal with them anyways- this one's just more official and public.

Since the 360 era, and I would say halfway through the Xbox one era, they would configure their stores to make the Xbox section seem bigger and more selective. (at least from what I saw). It wasn't until PlayStation had completely destroyed Microsoft that they shifted the stores in Sony's favor.

The employees themselves would always try and push Xbox onto the customers and every once in a while I'd hear them say some flat out lies to convince the customer to go with Microsoft. I'd hear it and would step in and say "don't listen to that bullshit!"

Would be interested to hear from some former employees who could confirm if it was true or not.

100% down with one sided propaganda so long as it reinforces my beliefs in gaming. Here’s hoping it turns out like that 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.