By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post Your Mind 2.0 and Welcome to our humble abode

mjk45 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Sadly not much thanks to covid. The government banned hookers a while ago but we could still find them if you knew where to look. Now with covid, the good ones are even harder to find. Because of that, the prices of average looking ones went up and the good looking ones went really up. It's like these women are scalping their own bodies.

One the bright side, lube is still in stock and hasn't been affected all that much so least that's something.

Yours?

Do you think we could con I mean convince the good hooker deprived people of your neighbourhood that you can now get rat tests in lube form ?

If there's a hot girl selling it, anything is possible.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Leynos said:

I'm ready to talk about more gaming acquisitions. Like I want to acquire more Dreamcast/Retro games but I need to wait til I'm not broke. So next month's payday lol.

People screaming aagh the MS of retro gaming, calm down he's the penniless MS of retro gaming, people sighing phew.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Captain_Yuri said:
mjk45 said:

So what's fappening in your neighbourhood?

Sadly not much thanks to covid. The government banned hookers a while ago but we could still find them if you knew where to look. Now with covid, the good ones are even harder to find. Because of that, the prices of average looking ones went up and the good looking ones went really up. It's like these women are scalping their own bodies.

One the bright side, lube is still in stock and hasn't been affected all that much so least that's something.

Yours?

In my country you need to wear a mask during sex with hookers.

Captain_Yuri said:
mjk45 said:

Do you think we could con I mean convince the good hooker deprived people of your neighbourhood that you can now get rat tests in lube form ?

Would Luigi with the big titties do?

Kakadu18 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Yours?

In my country you only need to wear a condom, its ugly hookers who need to wear a mask .

Around the Network

Internal anxiety fused screams

mjk45 said:
Kakadu18 said:

In my country you only need to wear a condom, its ugly hookers who need to wear a mask .

At least they allowed it again. Not like I have the money for that stuff. I'm broke.

Kakadu18 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Yours?

Depending on the hooker, that may be a good thing

mjk45 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Like so

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
Kakadu18 said:

mjk45 said:

Like so

like the pic already in this thread by Leynos

Last edited by mjk45 - on 19 January 2022

mjk45 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

mjk45 said: