By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post Your Mind 2.0 and Welcome to our humble abode

BasilZero said:
d21lewis said:

Soon. So very very soon...

Congrats!

Getting any specific game with this purchase?

I already have a huge library of games and Game Pass but I purchased Control and a couple of other games that were on sale just to play on the XSX. My first game is going to be Gears 5 followed by Halo Infinite and then I'll just go from there. Even got a new TV in preparation!

Around the Network

I'm so tired of every topic about Activision. yeah, I get it but do we need 80,000 topics about the same thing? Other things in gaming.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Captain_Yuri said:

I want to fap

So what's fappening in your neighbourhood?

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Leynos said:

I'm so tired of every topic about Activision. yeah, I get it but do we need 80,000 topics about the same thing? Other things in gaming.

I was worried about Trunk's health and general wellbeing when I heard the news, after all this is a man that has the unmatched ability to slice and dice up even the smallest of news items into enough articles to fill several weeks worth of VGChartz front pages but luckily the membership manned up and helped take the weight of expectation off his shoulders by making most of those 80,000 odd topics themselves.

mjk45 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

I want to fap

Sadly not much thanks to covid. The government banned hookers a while ago but we could still find them if you knew where to look. Now with covid, the good ones are even harder to find. Because of that, the prices of average looking ones went up and the good looking ones went really up. It's like these women are scalping their own bodies.

One the bright side, lube is still in stock and hasn't been affected all that much so least that's something.

Yours?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
mjk45 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

I want to fap

d21lewis said:

Don't ever let anyone move in to your home.
Never!!

How did you find out that I'm living in your house?, I wasn't worried about the food trail leading from the fridge to the sofa I expect that Mrs d21lewis would blame you for them once I returned to your the attic, damn I should have guessed that all those old games you complained were to hard being suddenly complete along with a sudden surge in Platinum trophies were along with the consoles left on a dead give away,or was it the new lock on your attic door.

Leynos said:
mjk45 said:

Luigi will only be completely LGBT when he adds glitter to his moustache

Captain_Yuri said:
mjk45 said:

Sadly not much thanks to covid. The government banned hookers a while ago but we could still find them if you knew where to look. Now with covid, the good ones are even harder to find. Because of that, the prices of average looking ones went up and the good looking ones went really up. It's like these women are scalping their own bodies.

One the bright side, lube is still in stock and hasn't been affected all that much so least that's something.

Yours?

Do you think we could con I mean convince the good hooker deprived people of your neighbourhood that you can now get rat tests in lube form ?

I'm ready to talk about more gaming acquisitions. Like I want to acquire more Dreamcast/Retro games but I need to wait til I'm not broke. So next month's payday lol.