By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A big husky just bit my mom she has diabetes

I'm very sorry to hear that. Hopefully she got it taken care of by medical professionals.

Around the Network

Take care of her.
What happened,how did the husky came to bite her?

If you have not done so, call a doctor, or 911. Literally the only advice anyone here should give you.

dx11332sega said:
Immersiveunreality said:
Take care of her.
What happened,how did the husky came to bite her?

Don't wanna reveal 

Understandable 

dx11332sega said:
JWeinCom said:
If you have not done so, call a doctor, or 911. Literally the only advice anyone here should give you.

I healed it's time she healed too

But be sure to get her to the doctor, do not panic but just get help.

Around the Network

Okay? 

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem

I'm actually a bit worried about this thread, you make it look like you are not doing anything to help her.

❤️

Have you taken her to a doctor? This is the most important thing to do.
I will pray for a speedy recovery.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Call a doctor, or tell your mom to call one. The sooner the better. The longer you wait, the higher the chance of an infection.

You should always contact a doctor after getting bitten by an animal, especially if you're in a risk group. Even if it doesn't seem to bad right now, it's better to not take any risks.

Flilix said:
Call a doctor, or tell your mom to call one. The sooner the better. The longer you wait, the higher the chance of an infection.

You should always contact a doctor after getting bitten by an animal, especially if you're in a risk group. Even if it doesn't seem to bad right now, it's better to not take any risks.

You also got to wash the bite, especially if it's a cat scratch/bite

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem