By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Conor Mcgreggor arrested for indecent exposure and attempted sexual assault in Corsica

Apparently he whipped out his cock to challenge a woman in a dick measuring contest.

Judging by his expression, she won.

Ka-pi96 said: 

You should fix the title. Telling the truth (he was arrested for flashing and possible attempted sexual assault) may be less click baity than lying (he was arrested because the government is anti-free speech), but at least it would be true...

Edit: and a link since the OP forgot to include one...
https://news.sky.com/story/conor-mcgregor-arrested-on-suspicion-of-indecent-exposure-and-attempted-sexual-assault-in-corsica-12070413

Last edited by Jumpin - on 13 September 2020

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:

Apparently he whipped out his cock to challenge a woman in a dick measuring contest.

Judging by his expression, she won.

A link with more context would be good.

My geography is so bad I had to look up where this was.
To those that dont know either, its a island thats between france and italy.

Attempted sexual assault charges.... lmao thats so Conor, guy gets drunk and does crazy things at times.
(hes started bar fights, chased people, attacked people, throw a chair at a oppenent once right? he does over the top stuff for attention)

He seems like a a hole tbh (connor).
Atleast with Jon Jones, he was a nice guy, he just drove while high as a kite and ran his car into a pregnant womans (and then fled the scene in a panic).

Last edited by JRPGfan - on 13 September 2020

Ka-pi96 said:

You should fix the title. Telling the truth (he was arrested for flashing and possible attempted sexual assault) may be less click baity than lying (he was arrested because the government is anti-free speech), but at least it would be true...

Edit: and a link since the OP forgot to include one...
https://news.sky.com/story/conor-mcgregor-arrested-on-suspicion-of-indecent-exposure-and-attempted-sexual-assault-in-corsica-12070413

I admit, there is some chance my interpretation might be a little off! Thanks for the link by the way.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

The sad thing is that Conner apparently doesn’t know that the majority of women don’t come equipped with a d**k to measure against.

Around the Network

That guy is just an embarrassment honestly. I'm so glad Khabib put him in his place. He should really just learn to not be a massive jerk and to be decent. He attacks people's cultures, traditions, families, bodies, mental health, buses, bars, among other things.

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

JRPGfan said:

My geography is so bad I had to look up where this was.
To those that dont know either, its a island thats between france and italy.

Attempted sexual assault charges.... lmao thats so Conor, guy gets drunk and does crazy things at times.
(hes started bar fights, chased people, attacked people, throw a chair at a oppenent once right? he does over the top stuff for attention)

He seems like a a hole tbh (connor).
Atleast with Jon Jones, he was a nice guy, he just drove while high as a kite and ran his car into a pregnant womans (and then fled the scene in a panic).

Jones has a litany of fuck ups, outside the sport and in it. If anything, Conor is probably more deserving of the "at least" treatment when talking about Jones. For example: At least Conor is a clean athlete, and hasn't popped for banned substances multiple times. And just to expand on the final incident you mentioned, "drove while high as a kite and ran his car into a pregnant womans (and then fled the scene in a panic)."....He then ran back to his car at the scene of the crash, removed drugs, drug paraphernalia, and cash, then re-fled in a panic.

Whatever though, they both have substance abuse issues, and are prone to stupid decisions.

Just realized you're being sarcastic. My brain is mush from months of sleep deprivation.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

S.Peelman said:
The sad thing is that Conner apparently doesn’t know that the majority of women don’t come equipped with a d**k to measure against.

Poor man is just confused because the majority of his partners had one.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.