By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - SECTION 8 MEMBERS LIST

sweet I'm a VIP

Around the Network

Well as with any secret society there is only one thing left for us to do now that we have a club house and a group of VIPs....drunken orgy.

I'm going to stick out my tongue....and walk around....and what happens....happens....

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The_vagabond7 said:
Well as with any secret society there is only one thing left for us to do now that we have a club house and a group of VIPs....drunken orgy.

I'm going to stick out my tongue....and walk around....and what happens....happens....

Since this is a drunken orgy I just took of my pants... so you better whatch out with that tongue of yours... but then again... what happens.... happens... and what happens in section 8 stays in section 8... or Las Vegas... it all depends...

d21lewis said:
I'm speechless! You guys think I have what it takes to be an X-Man! One question, though: If somebody views our post history, can they see what we post in Section 8?

yes

Thax for inviting me kenzomatic now I can create awesome threads without kids like soriku getting offended =)

PS:Do not invite soriku=).

Around the Network

There is a small list of people not welcome (that i will not publish) and he is on it.

I mean he is a nice guy but that is what we're trying to get away from here.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Sherlock99 said:
you got an invite ctk495 welcome dont tell anyone

Don't worry I won't.

Let's keep that list  low since if we start inviting a lot of people there could be a traidor that will tell the world our secret.

We've grown. :O