By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - SECTION 8 INVITE RULES

thanks for the invite

Around the Network

I just realized that people can check our post history and the threads in Section 8 are listed.

cool48 said:
I just realized that people can check our post history and the threads in Section 8 are listed.

That's how I got in! It's sort of an intelligence barrier.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Game_boy said:
cool48 said:

But how did you get the link to the main page with all the forums?

cool48 said:
Game_boy said:
cool48 said:

But how did you get the link to the main page with all the forums?

Because I'm not stupid and I'm computer literate?

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Around the Network

^^Fair enough ^_^

This thread should be stickied, as well as the member list.

IDK I might consolodate.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

wow thanks for the invitation, I hope we dont get in trouble...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

We will see what happens but as long as every one obeys the rules it should be fine.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1