Hi everybody 

I'm in fence to buy myself a new 5G phone my budget is up to 300 Euros 

I need some advices and some product recommendations 

Thanks in advance 

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network

if you want to buy one without subscription you aint going to find one for that price this year, with sub just go with the brand you prefer yourself

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
if you want to buy one without subscription you aint going to find one for that price this year, with sub just go with the brand you prefer yourself

I saw the xiaomi mi 10 lite and xiaomi mi note 10 lite for that price but I cant choose one for myself 

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Quite sure the startprice is 350 euro for the cheapest of those

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Does anyone here own one of these phones? I'd like to know what they think of it.

Around the Network

I believe Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite is available sub-300€. It has Snapdragon 765, so it's not high-end specswise, although I don't think it's less powerful than 845. I've had Xiaomi phones for over a year already, and I've been quite happy.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.