By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

sethnintendo said:

Oh how sweet. Look at that a browns fan talking about playoffs along with their dreams and ambitions. Almost gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Your QB is a Texas Tech reject.  Small piece of shit that fumbles the ball on goal line because he thinks he can run and has half the throwing arm as Mahomes.

SHUT UP YOU CLOSET BROWNS FAN!!!

btw, did you know Baker has the longest recorded NFL pass last game? So much for half a cannon, right? The hail marry at the end of first half. 70 yards.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

How does ATL do it? I know it's a meme how they give up leads... but it's the most consistent thing I observe in the NFL.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Getting very nervous. Jags probably won't win anymore games (maybe they have a chance in Chicago.

Jets have to lose three in a row. We no longer have our secret weapon Greg Blitzkreig Williams. I still believe though. If anyone can do it, it's Gase.

That ref measurement and giving TB the first down is fucking atrocious. TB was going to win either way but that call... my God

Announcer - oh my! The Jets with consecutive miss tackles...

no no. Thats called tanking

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
sethnintendo said:

Oh how sweet. Look at that a browns fan talking about playoffs along with their dreams and ambitions. Almost gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Your QB is a Texas Tech reject.  Small piece of shit that fumbles the ball on goal line because he thinks he can run and has half the throwing arm as Mahomes.

SHUT UP YOU CLOSET BROWNS FAN!!!

btw, did you know Baker has the longest recorded NFL pass last game? So much for half a cannon, right? The hail marry at the end of first half. 70 yards.

Did you see Mahomes 3rd TD pass?   It was like a laser lob

JWeinCom said:

Getting very nervous. Jags probably won't win anymore games (maybe they have a chance in Chicago.

Jets have to lose three in a row. We no longer have our secret weapon Greg Blitzkreig Williams. I still believe though. If anyone can do it, it's Gase.

I thought Jags secret weapon was losing games.  Wait that isn't a secret.   Hey least they were good 14 years ago.

:( Can't lose em all I guess.

So I saw a weird stat that winless NFL teams are like 4-1 in the 14th game of the season. Fuck me! The Jets get their first win in their 14th game o_O

RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:

So I saw a weird stat that winless NFL teams are like 4-1 in the 14th game of the season. Fuck me! The Jets get their first win in their 14th game o_O

I told you in this week's standings post that you should pick the Jets. You only have yourself to blame.

oh you