By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

PIT are the imposter!

If CLE wins tomorrow's Monday night, the division is in reach for them. Yikes. Especially since PIT and CLE meet last week of the season.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
burninmylight said:

My tiny Oklahoman brain can't comprehend the idea of football on weeknights even though it's been a thing for about a dozen years, so I'm just going to throw names out now to stop giving away points every single week.

Dec. 17 - Raiders

Dec. 25 - Saints

Dec. 26 - Buccs, Cardinals and Dolphins

Yep due to COVID this is the first NFL season where we had a game scheduled on every day of the week not sure why they pushed the last Thursday Night game to Friday but that one makes it official.

Dan Bailey misses a field goal
Everyone: ...
Dan Bailey: wanna see me do it again?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

Dan Bailey misses a field goal

Well they still would have lost to the Bucs by three points if he would have made all his field goals yesterday.

RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:

PIT are the imposter!

If CLE wins tomorrow's Monday night, the division is in reach for them. Yikes. Especially since PIT and CLE meet last week of the season.

The Browns better are for real, otherwise this will have been another mediocre week in the prediction league for me.

Well so far they had a strong opening drive with a TD. But Baltimore forced two fumbles after a catch that luckily got recovered by CLE. That makes me nervous

Around the Network

Lamar was an amazing running QB on his first drive, I wish I could say that about his passing game that same drive.

Another CLE fumble after the catch and recovered back by Browns! WTF kinda homing device did they attach to BAL secondary? These Ravens were coached to go after the ball after the catch. They must of seen a weakness with the Browns on tape.

Honestly kudos to the BAL defense if they manage to win the game. One quarter in and they are the better coached team. The man to man coverage is shutting down Baker. CLE will have to go to the running game in Q2 if they want to win this.

I'm not saying this because I'm a Browns fan, but Baltimore's offense is frustrating because Lamar clearly doesn't know how to throw the ball this year. But his legs get him multiple TDs. Browns defense is actually doing ok, but that slippery fuck Lamar will find the end zone every now and then.

I am not a fan of Stefanski forcing the throws. Browns need to use Chubb and Hunt and run that ball regardless of the outcome in the second half

It doesn't help that Lamar doesn't have anything close to a reliable #1 WR. He has a good but fragile weapon at TE, but his receivers are doodoo.

I hope Washington wins the NFCE, they have a ferocious enough defense that they could sneak a victory out against another NFC playoff team. I can't imagine any of the other teams standing a chance.