By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Suikoden Creators Announce Spiritual Successor, Eiyuden Chronicle (Kickstarter)

Well, damn. I guess that's another game to look forward to then.

Around the Network

It extremely rare for me to do Kickstarters, Pre-order or early access for anything but I might make this one of my exceptions to that rule. I love both Suikoden 1 and 2 so if this game can recapture the feel of those 2 games, I defiantly want to support the makers.

Looks great, hopefully it makes the goal money quick and we can get it in the next year or two. The sooner the better, I want this game!

Get the composer from II. One of the best PS1 soundtracks.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I actually completed Suikoden 1 for the first time this month.  I was very pleasantly surprised.  I've been playing a lot of old RPGs lately that I've missed the first time around and Suikoden 1 might be my favorite so far (although Shining Force 2 is also a strong contender).  I'm just a few hours into Suikoden 2 though.  Hopefully I'll like it at least as much as the first game.  I'm aware that it's the game that most people say is the best in the series.

I'm going to keep my eye on this kickstarter.  I've never backed anything before, but this might be my first.

Around the Network

Not backing but damn hope this is funded. Looks great

Definitely backing this bad boy!

Suikoden is my favorite franchise of all time, I'll definitely be pledging!

Not my cup of tea but I hope it ends up succeeding for the fans of the original games.