Forums - Sports Discussion - F1 2020 - German GP

Ferrari is such a mess

#FireBinotto

Anyways, yet another boring year of Mercedes domination

I hope at least Bottas can be some competition to Hamilton, like Rosberg back in 2016.

Last edited by Link_Nines.XBC - on 12 July 2020

Around the Network

Yep, Ferrari have been embarrassing so far.

Mercedes domination looks all but assured. Especially with this being a shorter than normal season. Less time for anybody to try to turn it around. Just wonder how many (if any) wins Verstappen will be able to pull off.



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Ka-pi96 said:
Yep, Ferrari have been embarrassing so far.

Mercedes domination looks all but assured. Especially with this being a shorter than normal season. Less time for anybody to try to turn it around. Just wonder how many (if any) wins Verstappen will be able to pull off.

And the craziest thing about it all? With the big rule change being pushed back to 2022 Mercedes is basically guaranteed to dominate again next year. That's Mercedes dominance from 2014 to at least 2021 with no break in between. Eight years! No other team has ever been this dominant for so long, not even McLaren in the 80s or Ferrari in the early 2000s. It's really getting a bit repetitive at this point.



So far im right with it being a shit season



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Looks like our 2 horse race has already become a 1 horse race.

The battle for 3rd might be interesting though... maybe?



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network

@ka-pi96 SNOREFEST



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

The Mercedes are going to be unstoppable at Silverstone too...

Kinda hoping that they will hit each other and bottas escapes it after having to go to the pit for a nose change to sneak a decent amount of points in the end.



ironmanDX said:
The Mercedes are going to be unstoppable at Silverstone too...

Kinda hoping that they will hit each other and bottas escapes it after having to go to the pit for a nose change to sneak a decent amount of points in the end.

Yeah, haha! At this point I'm almost hoping for such a thing as well. It's obvious Hamilton will be World Champion this season, so we just have to hope something like this is gonna happen so things will at least be somewhat interesting.



Honestly, Merc is embarrassing a lot of people year after year. This stretch of consistent excellency is unheard of. This season looks like they might have built their most impressive car yet.



Angelus said:
Honestly, Merc is embarrassing a lot of people year after year. This stretch of consistent excellency is unheard of. This season looks like they might have built their most impressive car yet.

I can't believe the gulf in performance from them to Ferrari...

All that downforce though...

What does everyone think of the pink Mercedes?